Recipe: Creamy Dill Dressing
Servings: 8 -10
Note: For most recipes you can adjust the measures for more or less servings by hovering over the servings number and moving the slider.
- 1/4 cup buttermilk see substitutes in notes
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
We recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible.
If you don't have buttermilk on hand, feel free to substitute 1/4 cup milk or yogurt with 3/4 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice.