It’s no secret—I love salads! But what makes a good salad great are fresh veggies and an amazing salad dressing like this Creamy Dill Dressing with Feta!
And although this Creamy Dill Dressing is absolutely perfect for salads, don’t stop there. Instead, use it to dress up fish, chicken, or your favorite veggies. Yes, it’s so good you’ll definitely want to lick your plate! 🙂
Finally, since this Creamy Dill Dressing will keep for about a week, consider making a double batch!
My Creamy Dill Dressing Recipe
Made with some dill, parsley, feta cheese, vinegar, mayonnaise or yogurt, green onion, and buttermilk or milk, my Creamy Dill Dressing comes together soooo quickly. Just use an immersion blender, food processor, or kitchen blender and pulse the mixture together for a smooth creamy dressing!
Ready? Let’s whip up a batch tonight!
Recipe: Creamy Dill DressingRecipe By:
Note: For most recipes you can adjust the measures for more or less servings by hovering over the servings number and moving the slider.
- 1/4 cup buttermilk see substitutes in notes
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 green onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pulse together all the ingredients until smooth using an immersion blender or small food processor. Serve and enjoy!
Kitchen resources and tips for My Creamy Dill Dressing:
- If you’re not up for making your mayo from scratch using real ingredients, try one of these great options: Primal Mayo or Chosen Mayo.
- Cuisinart’s immersion blender comes is handy for making my Creamy Dill Dressing, although my high-speed Blendtec blender does make this dressing extra creamy and delicious!
- Looking for something to mix up your salad dressing in? Mason jars are a great option that most of us have on hand. I especially love these 16-ounce mason jars. Their wide mouth makes it easy to pour in ingredients, and the graduated measurements along the sides allow for even quicker additions. And to top things off, they work well with immersion blenders for no-fuss, quick prep.
- Do you bring salads to work or school for lunch but hate the mess that salad dressing containers can make? Then here are two great options. GoToob travel bottles are not only perfect for your travel needs, but they’re amazing for salad dressing on the go. Made from food grade silicon (100% BPA/polycarbonate free), these bottles are simply amazing. I can personally vouch for them—they’ve NEVER leaked on me yet! Can your travel bottle say that? The other option that I have less experience with (but many folks swear by) are the Dressing 2-Go squeeze bottles.