All content on this web site is owned by me and copyrighted in my name unless specifically stated otherwise. In order to strike a proper balance between encouraging wide distribution of my ideas and protecting intellectual property rights, we’ve developed the following permissions policy. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g. newsletters, class syllabus, reading groups, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© [insert current year], Bruce Bradley. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.brucebradley.com.”
Not Without My Permission
Any of the following require my express written consent:
- Except as described above, using this content for commercial purposes including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Altering, transforming, or building upon this work.
- Copying or re-publishing any of my recipes including photographs.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
No re-posting of my content in its entirely is permitted. Although there are several reasons for this policy, the primary issue is that Google penalizes websites with duplicate content. Since Google often is unable to determine the true owner of the content, brucebradley.com risks getting penalized for its content that’s been duplicated elsewhere.
Finally I don’t allow the publication of my work that’s been translated into other languages. While I want my content to be spread far and wide, I simply don’t have the resources to make sure the proper, valid translation of my work into other languages.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email me.